Mentorship Advisory Sessio with Sharif Aboulnaga
In5 Members are invited to book a meeting slot with Sharif Aboulnaga for advisory/mentorship.
Sharif Aboulnaga, has 15 years of software and application product development, process management and technology consulting experience in dynamic, public and private sector environments. He has a comprehensive understanding of the skills needed to develop and implement wide-ranging technology application solutions, through the utilization of engineering and tool-based knowledge.
Sharif can help you focus on:
Areas related to app production
· Defining idea/scope
· Development process
· Monetization strategy
· Legal advice
· Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC)
· Vetting project requirements
· Data collection and analysis
· Managing Software Development Projects
· Process Management and workflow definition
· User Interface, User Experience, Graphics Design, and Prototype creation
· Quality Assurance
This Mentorship/Advisory Session is open exclusive to in5 Members only.