Full Stack Marketing, Why, Where & How?
You are invited to join this session to gain a clear understanding of how a customer lifecycle is built and affected by digital landscape to enhance your brand image, customer loyalty and sales numbers. It is time businesses need to start thinking about full stack marketing which is Future of Digital Branding.
Key Presentation Points:
- What is full stack marketing and where did it come from?
- Why and when do you need it?
- How would it fit into your overall marketing strategy?
- Why does it optimize your customers' life-cycle?
- Practical one-to-one training of planning, preparing, executing and getting the results from FSM
- Case studies of Google Car and Starbucks
- Budgeting in a digital world
Wasim Ullah is a full stack marketer. He has served over 20 clients, trained more than 30 entrepreneurs and professionals. His areas of expertise include search, social, content, advertising, branding, coding, sales, and analytics. He is also certified by Google, Bing, Hubspot, and University of Illinois. He works as a senior digital branding specialist at a startup advertising agency in Dubai consulting some of the big sharks. He is aspired to be the next David Ogilvy of the digital landscape. Read more at https://wasimu.com
Admission Free. RSVP Mandatory.
Feel free to forward the invite to your associates who may benefit from this session.