Navigate the Legal Maze [Part 1: What Every Startup Needs to Know]
Greeting from in5!
You are invited to join us to learn about Legalintro, an innovative online platform dedicated to making quality legal services accessible to all in the UAE. Through Legalintro, you can instantly describe the legal work that you need and obtain fee proposals from multiple lawyers. Being experience lawyers with a primary focus on startups, our mission is to identify outstanding lawyers and law firms that are committed to bridging the existing gap with startups.
Key Presentation Topics:
- Intellectual Property Protection
- Shareholder/Co-founder Agreement
- Term Sheet and Investment Agreement
- Company Structuring
- 3:00 - 3:30: Top Startup Legal Issues
- 3:30 – 4:00: Overview of Common Startup Agreements
- 4:00 – 4:15: The Startup Legal Structures that Attract Investors
- 4:15 – 4:45: How to Legally Protect Your Online Business
- 4:45 – 5:30: Q&A session.
Karim Shiyab is the founder and CEO of Legalintro. With more than 10 years’ experience as a commercial and banking lawyer in the Middle East, Karim is intimately familiar with the UAE and wider GCC legal landscape. He holds a Masters in Commercial Law from Sheffield University, and prior to founding Legalintro, served as Senior Associate at Al Tamimi & Co. Karim has spent over a decade managing relationships with clients and industry peers, and enjoys a strong reputation and vast professional network across the region.
During the event, all attendees will be able to book a 30-minute free advisory meeting with a Legalintro team member to discuss their legal issues in the week following the event.