Technology Solutions Advisory with IBM
in5/DDFC members working in Data Science, Blockchain, AI, IoT, Security, Development Operations, Mobile and Web, Data and Analytics can get the support and advise they need in designing, debugging, and developing, their solution from certified developers as well as access to programs to help startups accelerate.
Startup with IBM is the single IBM program designed to provide startups access to up to $120,000 of technology credits, leading experts and enterprise-grade Cloud, Data, IoT, Blockchain and AI technologies to help solve real problems and ultimately help get their innovative products to market faster.
IBM is committed to helping technology startups realize their goals on their own terms and in the shortest amount of time. Through Startup with IBM, goals are to help you:
- Build skills to help imagine the art of the possible with how-to tutorials and courses on IBM tools and open standards technologies for all phases of your app development lifecycle.
- Launch new cognitive solutions with access to trials and up to $120,000 of free technology usage credits for one year to turn your learnings into real solutions.
- Connect with the developer and startup community by attending exclusive meetups and events around technologies like Watson, IoT, Blockchain, open source and more. Our Premium tier offers opportunity to engage with IBM Developer Advocates through Architecture Review and Whiteboarding Sessions and more.
More info at: http://developer.ibm.com/startups
Naiyarah Hussain, Developer Advocate at IBM
Mahitab Hassan, Developer Advocate at IBM
Mahitab Hassan is primarily involved with the developer community, acts as a mentor in hackathons and startup weekends as well as conducts workshops/meetups that covers topics including Artificial Intelligence (AI), Data Science, IoT, Machine Learning (ML), etc. with the aim of raising awareness around these technologies and how IBM Cloud can be utilized to simplify working in these areas. She previously worked as a Graduate Teaching Assistant at the American University of Sharjah (AUS) in Sharjah, UAE, where she also received her M.Sc. degree in Computer Engineering. Her main interests revolve around AI, Data Science, ML, Deep Learning, Reinforcement Learning, and computer vision applications.
Bedang Sen, Developer Advocate at IBM
Bedang Sen is a software developer part of the IBM Developer Experience Team. He recently graduated from the University of Wollongong in
Eligibility and Criteria:
- in5/DDFC Member: Students, Emerging Designer, Established Designer, Entrepreneurs & Industry Professionals
- No conflict of Interest
- The advisory sessions are intended to offer advice and expertise only.
Please send an email to email@example.com to book your timeslot with the advisor, indicating the date you are interested in attending.
Advisory sessions are scheduled on first come first serve basis, you will receive an email confirming your timeslot.