Business Strategy and Elevator Pitch Mentorship Clinic with Monali Thakker
One to one mentorship session with Monali Thakker on business strategy and creating your elevator pitch.
Monali Thakker is the Middle East regional head for eClinicalWorks, a healthcare technology company providing electronic medical record (EMR) and patient engagement solutions. She is responsible for the overall business growth, deployment and operations of the company in this region.
She has over 12 years of experience in the healthcare technology sector helping private and public sector clients across the Middle East, UK, Asia, and United States.
She has deep knowledge in deploying best practices to leverage technology and digital tools to improve operations performance and overall patient satisfaction and engagement. She has spent considerable time in her tenure in developing revenue cycle operations for healthcare groups driving successful businesses and revenue channels.
Monali also founded and runs an NGO based in Mumbai, India called OncoHappy which focuses on providing Holistic Cancer Care therapies to patients and caregivers. Since its existence in 2017, OncoHappy has worked with over 5000 patients and 13000 beneficiaries of their various programs.
In her 3 years of working with startups, Monali has helped companies in Fintech, Healthtech and Edtech companies in various areas of preparedness and growth. She has an inherent entrepreneurial drive which has mapped her professional career to varied exposures and successes. She has also made multiple seed investments in startups in the healthtech and fintech space.
Her acumen and expertise include:
- Development of executive summary, elevator pitch and IM
- Business Model Strategy
- Pitch presentation development
- Go to market strategies for new product and new geographies
- Operations Strategy
- Outsourced and regional Ops
- Business Plan review and consulting
- Advisory Board recruitment and consulting
- Interim Management services
- Fund raising advisory and investment opinions
- in5 Startups
- in5/DDFC Member: Mentorship clinics are only open to in5/DDFC members – emerging designer, established designer, entrepreneur and industry professional
- Segment: Architecture, Graphic Design, Fashion Design, Interior Design, Product Design, Tech and Media
Please send an email to email@example.com to book your time-slot with the mentor, indicating the date, time and mentor name.
Sessions are scheduled on first come first serve basis, you will receive an email confirming your time-slot.