Technology Solutions Advisory with Microsoft
in5/DDFC members working in Data Science, Blockchain, AI, IoT, Security, Development Operations, Mobile and Web, Data and Analytics can get the support and advise they need in designing, debugging, and developing, their solution from certified developers as well as access to programs to help startups accelerate.
Microsoft will advise on:
• Innovative Design
• Cloud Services
• User Research
• A/B Testing
• UX Design
• Scaling faster
• Marketing guidance
Microsoft will also introduce members to the programs and services they are offering to startups to help them overcome challenges and grow. These include:
• Microsoft Azure packages: up to $120,000 of free Azure credits
• AI Venture Labs: The Microsoft powered AI accelerator
• Co-Selling with Microsoft: Microsoft sellers will support you to sell your solution to their customer base.
Dana Fawaz - Startups and Innovation Program Manager, Microsoft
Dana is startups and innovation program manager at Microsoft Gulf. Dana is greatly invested in developing the startup ecosystem in the UAE. Prior to her role at Microsoft, she worked as an investments analyst at Digital Spring Ventures in Abu Dhabi. She also completed her master’s in Engineering with Innovation and Entrepreneurship from University College London (UCL). Prior to UCL, Dana pursued a bachelor’s in mechanical engineering from the American University in Dubai.
Eligibility and Criteria:
• in5/DDFC Member: Students, Emerging Designer, Established Designer, Entrepreneurs & Industry Professionals
• No conflict of Interest
• The advisory sessions are intended to offer advice and expertise only.
Please send an email to email@example.com to book your timeslot with the advisor, indicating the date you are interested in attending.
Advisory sessions are scheduled on first come first serve basis, you will receive an email confirming your timeslot.