Dubai Future Accelerators Cohort-7
The challenges for Dubai Future Accelerators Cohort 7 Challenges are live!
Dubai Future Accelerators (DFA) is an intensive 9-Week Program pairing the world’s most exciting technology ventures with leading government and private sector organizations from Dubai to create transformational solutions.
Startup and scale up companies developing innovative solutions in the field of healthcare, retail, energy and water, VR and AR, blockchain, AI, IoT, drones, quantum computing have an opportunity to work hand-in-hand with relevant Dubai Government Departments.
Application Closing date is 17 November 2019, 11.59pm GMT+4.
Selected ventures will be invited to In-Residence Program in Dubai starting 21 January 2020.
- Access to senior decision makers within the relevant government partners
- Paid travel and accommodation for up to 3 team-members per company
- No Equity in your organization
- Testing bed for your technology
- Insights into the regional market
- Mentorship and access to the local ecosystem
No Application Fee