Digital Transformation Done Right - Learn The Do's ...
Digital Transformation looks very different for every company, and there is no one definition that can apply to all.
Generally, we can define digital transformation as the integration of digital technology into all areas of a business resulting in fundamental changes to how businesses operate and how they deliver value to customers. It is also a cultural change that requires organizations to continually challenge the status quo, experiment, and avoid making the same mistakes.
This session will discuss the below points and will allow you to delve into how to get digital right, the first time round including the do’s and don’ts.
- Lessons learnt from established organizations in the Middle East, so you don’t make the same mistakes, regardless of whether you are a start-up or SME.
- Many government, banking & telco entities that have had to go through a digital transformation journey because they were born in an analogue world.
- Organizations that are not digital natives have had to convert in order to survive & thrive today
- Business & IT Planning
- Connecting people process systems & things
IoT & Data Analytics
- It will be kept highly interactive where attendees are encouraged to raise questions and ideas throughout. Register now for your webinar access.