Microsoft is providing a free hands-on 2 day workshop for In5 developers where they will be training developers to create a mobile app connected to Microsoft cloud backend using Xamarin. This is part of Visual Studio offering that is provided to all of you for free through BizSpark subscription.
Who should attend?
Developers who want to learn iOS, Android, Windows app development
What to Expect?
· Learn about the different types of projects that can be created in Xamarin.
· Have a clear understanding of the structure of a Xamarin. Android project.
· Have a clear understanding of the structure of a Xamarin. iOS project.
· Know which graphical controls can be used during the development of iOS apps.
· Be familiar with the lifecycle of an iOS app.
· Be familiar with the advantages of using Xamarin forms as an alternative to standard Xamarin
· Understand the basics for creating their own apps connected to Microsoft Azure services.
· Be familiar with several services offered by Microsoft Azure that will allow them to simply incorporate functionalities that add value to their apps
Please download Visual Studio and subscribe to Microsoft Azure free trial in advance of the workshop.
Download Visual Studio:
Subscribe to Azure free trial: Here