In5 members and startups can discuss business planning and strategy to help them build a business plan and financial progress in addition to developing a business strategy, action plans, timelines and sales and marketing strategies.
Business Planning :
- Building the 3 or 5 year business plan – resource planning,product, operations, financial planning, risk mitigation
- Understand and identify potential revenue contributors for the business.
- Financial progress reports : tracking costs, revenue , P&L
- Building the business strategy : mission, vision, goal and objectives, action plan, timeline
- Sales strategy – market and target audience identification and segmentation, sales plan, approach, pipeline management
- Marketing strategy – building brand awareness and identity ,SWOT Analysis ,understanding target audience,identifying product value proposition, identifying key channels , creating relevant product messaging.
Zoya Bilgrami has over 18 years of experience managing consumer products and digital business solutions : business planning and strategy, consultative sales, marketing ,account and business development, product management. Besides her corporate experience, she led a technology start up for a mobile chat application and is well versed with the challenges that start ups face especially in early and growth stage. She has hands on experience to lead businesses to successful expansion, large ventures and start ups , driving growth and sustainable revenue to achieve business results.
Eligibility and Criteria:
- in5/DDFC Member: Students, Emerging Designer, Established Designer, Entrepreneurs & Industry Professionals
- No conflict of Interest
The advisory sessions are intended to offer advice and expertise only.
Please send an email to email@example.com to book your timeslot with the advisor, indicating the date you are interested in attending.
Advisory sessions are scheduled on first come first serve basis, you will receive an email confirming your timeslot.