An advisory with Michele Tarnow to advise startups on:
· New product development
· Life Cycle development and current product innovation
· Commercialization of technologyVisioning
· Consumer centric marketing
Eligibility and Criteria:
- in5 startups
- in5/DDFC Member: Students, Emerging Designer, Established Designer, Entrepreneurs & Industry Professionals
- No conflict of Interest
- The advisory sessions are intended to offer advice and expertise only.
Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to book your timeslot with the advisor, indicating the date you are interested in attending
Advisory sessions are scheduled on first come first serve basis, you will receive an email confirming your timeslot.