One to one mentorship session with Anastasiya Golovatenko, Sherpa Communications’ PR advisor on business strategy and effective brand communication.
Building a strong brand in today’s competitive market can make an immense difference between stagnation and growth. An effective communications strategy will help a company distinguish itself from the competition, attain business goals, create a positive experience for customers and ultimately improve their bottom line. Your PR mentor will explain how brands can achieve this and more with some effective tactics in place.
About the mentor:
Anastasiya is an accomplished PR professional and business advisor at a Dubai-based communications consultancy Sherpa Communications. With more than 12 years of expertise developing and executing all aspects of public relations and marketing campaigns, she provides senior counsel to brands of any size and structure helping them achieve business objectives and meaningful results through the strategic use of communication.
She has experience across various sectors – from B2B to B2C industries and has worked with MENA, international and CIS clients, diplomatic bodies, trade institutions, government institutions and NGOs – supporting them both in-house and on the agency side.
Anastasiya and her colleagues actively support a rising number of startups and SMEs in the UAE and Middle East region providing advice on the best practices and tactics for effective scaling up and business growth.
A passionate public relations practitioner, Anastasiya is actively involved in community groups in the UAE helping individuals and businesses master PR tools for their projects.
She writes for the UAE and international media on important industry topics sharing tips and advice on effective communication, reputation management, savvy marketing planning amongst others.
Her acumen and expertise include:
– The power of effective communications | Advertising vs Digital vs PR – what shall I choose?
– Development of comms strategy for your brand & why you need to manage your communication
– Creating powerful key messages for your business and defining a catchy storytelling angle
– Storytelling techniques to help you raise awareness about your brand
– The power of a personal PR | Steps to building a powerful personal brand and industry leadership
– Essential guidelines to determine the best content for your business
– Secrets to talking to the media effectively and getting your stories published organically
– PR plan review and consulting
– Advisory on effective media outreach to secure stories for your brand
Do you have a PR strategy developed? Let’s review it. If no, put your ideas to the test and develop with your mentor an effective roadmap to take your brand forward.
· in5 Startups
· in5/DDFC Member
· Segment: Architecture, Graphic Design, Fashion Design, Interior Design, Product Design, Tech and Media
Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to book your timeslot with the mentor, indicating the date, time and mentor name.
Sessions are scheduled on first come first serve basis, you will receive an email confirming your timeslot.