Facilities and Venues
in5’s three dedicated centers and in5 Investors Space, are purpose-built spaces that feature modern workspaces, creative outdoor spaces, meeting rooms, conference facilities, innovative tech equipment, labs, studios, and 3D printing facilities. All these cutting-edge facilities are aimed to inspire entrepreneurs, investors, and industry players, create a purposeful vibe, and help the startup community in realizing their dreams.
For all bookings, Terms and Conditions are applicable.
Your one-stop-shop to manage all your clothing development and manufacturing needs so you can create your clothing brand with fast turnaround time, at affordable cost, low MOQ (minimum order quantity), and with no inventory investment.
Explore how working with in5 Design Fashion Lab can help you to take your design ideas to market faster.
Voice Recording Studio
Voice Recording Suites facilitate develop audio content for creative works. The studios include soundproofed walls, microphones as well as the industry standard sound editing/recording software.
Mini Production Studio
in5 Venue Booking Terms and Conditions
The Licensor (in5) and the Licensee (Venue Booking Party) accepts to a license the Designated Space for the Booking Period subject to the below terms:
- in5 Venues availability can be checked dynamically and paid online.
- For special booking requirements, send an email at email@example.com.
- in5 Venues can be booked for corporate events. Social Events like Weddings, Birthday/Social Entertainment Parties are not permitted at in5 venues. The booking will be instantly cancelled in case of non-compliance to purpose of the booking.
- No political and religious activities are held in the Designated Space.
- The venue booking period includes any pre/post setup related time.
- Subject to availability of the venue, additional charges are applicable prorated, if the venues are used over the booking period.
- No alcoholic beverages are allowed into the Designated Space.
- The Licensee can use F&B services from any service provided who is permitted to do takeaway/outdoor catering. (s)
- No pets are allowed in the Designated Space;
BOOKING CHANGE AND CACELLATION POLICY
Unless agreed otherwise in the event of booking cancellation, the Licensee must notify the Licensor in writing. The cancellation fee shall apply in accordance with the following:
- Cancellation done thirty (30) days or more prior to the start date 50% of total fee will be deductible.
- Cancellation done between twenty-nine (29) days to eight (8) days prior to the start date 75% of total fee will be deductible.
- Cancellation done seven (7) days or less prior to the start date 100% of total fee will be deductible.
For any shooting related bookings, permission issued by Dubai Film and TV Commission is mandatory and must be obtained by the Licensee and submitted to Licensor team prior to the start of the Booking Period. The shooting cost for up to 8-Hours is AED 10K.
For ticketed event bookings, permission from Department of Economy and Tourism is mandatory and must be obtained by the Licensee and submitted to Licensor team prior to the start of the Booking Period.
For food trucks, various permissions are mandatory, this includes and not limited to the Dubai Economic Department and or Dubai Development Authority (trade license and name), Dubai Municipality (food safety and health permits), Roads and Transport Authority (setting up shop in public places).
Where required in the Booking, the Licensee shall pay the Security Deposit to the Licensor upon making the Booking. The Licensor can have recourse to such Security Deposit at any time for securing performance and/or to partly compensate for any liabilities, losses, damages, expenses, penalty fees, and/or costs arising out of the breach of obligations by, or negligence, omission, misconduct and/or bad faith of the Licensee, without prejudice to the rights and remedies of the Licensor under this Agreement or under applicable law. No interest amount will accrue on the Security Deposit.