In5 Design Ramadan Pop Up – Open Call
Get a chance to sell your Ramadan collections and products at in5 Design’s Ramadan pop-up!
Dates: Wednesday, 24 March to Saturday, 27 March 2021.
Below are details on how to apply, as well as the eligibility, deadline and our terms and conditions:
To be considered for the in5 Design Pop Up, you must comply with the following criteria:
- Applicant must be an active in5 or Dubai Design & Fashion Council member, or an in5 incubated startup
- Applicant must have a trade license
- Ability to manage your point of sale
- Ability to manage and man your pop-up and ensure compliance with in5 rules, as well as precautionary measures set by the relevant authorities to manage COVID-19.
How to Apply:
Email email@example.com with your “in5 Design Ramadan Pop Up” proposal, which must include:
- Images and pricelist of products/designs that will be sold
- References to pop up setup, display method, décor, theme and mention any special product selection or activations
- Trade license
- Personal bio
- Company Logo
All proposals must be submitted by Feb 20th, 2021.
- in5 will provide participants with a table and/or railing depending on the items on display.
- It is the participant’s responsibility to set up the space with their items
- There is no storage space available, in5 advises participants to remove valuable items from the pop-up at the end of each day.
- Selected participants will be limited to setting up their spaces, any other requests will require pre-approval from in5.
- in5 is not responsible for any loss or damage of the participant’s items
- Limited spaces available, priority will be given to in5 startups